Your Beautiful Self - An Easy Watercolor Card

Only 2 days left to get the stamps from the Seasonal Expressions 1 catalog!  I saw something similar a few weeks ago using a frame stamp with an image in the center of the frame.   I wanted to recreate it but I could not find the original card I had seen.  Here is my take on that card - from what I can remember seeing!


First I painted a wash of pink watercolor paint onto the watercolor paper.  Once it was dry, I stamped a frame image to fill in all the space on the card.   The frame is from the Live, Laugh, Love stamp (C1636).  Next I stamped butterflies from the Your Beautiful Self stamp (B1516).  Both of these stamps and the silver butterflies from Playful Puffies (Z3205) will retire after April 30!  
Live, Laugh Love (C1636)

Your Beautiful Self (B1516)

Don't miss out on the stamps you love from Seasonal Expressions 1!  
Order today before they are gone for good!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder