Kiss it Better

Kiss It Better was one of the first stamps I put on my wish list when I got the Seasonal Expressions 1 book.  I can't believe that today is the first time I've used it!  I've been wanting to use it for a while but it seemed to get pushed down on my 'to do' list every time I got in my craft room.   I was really happy with how this turned out!  


I used a mix of two different papers on this card.  Can you guess which ones?  The stripe is a piece from Penelope and the red with the little bows is from Regatta.  They compliment each other perfectly.  I cut the band aid image from Cashmere cardstock with the Artisty cricut cartridge and then I stamped it in Cashmere ink.  I used the masking technique to stamp the sentiment in Cashmere and Ruby.   The hemp twine ties it all together.  

Kiss it Better - B1508

This stamp set along with Penelope and Regatta papers will retire at the end of April!  Order it before it is gone for good!    I'm so glad I have this stamp in my stash!  I'll be adding this card to my card buffet!

Products Used:
White Cards and Envelopes Value Pack - X254
Penelope Paper - X7207B
Regatta Paper - X7206B
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
Ruby Cardstock - X5927
Cashmere Cardstock - X5932
Ruby Ink - Z2170
Cashmere Ink - Z2175
Artisty Cricut Cartridge - Z3167
Hemp Twine (retired)

Shop my website at: www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com



Comments

  1. I would love to have this set however it's been retired. Hope they bring it back

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal