You're The Best with La Vie En Rose

During the month of October I had a challenge for my team members!  I have a few new team members that want to get their business going but sometimes it can be a little intimidating if this is new to you!  My challenge was to my team was to schedule a scrap day and invite friends and family. Their guests could bring anything they wanted to work on and just have fun!  They had to have 2 or more participate (not counting themselves) and then submit an order of $150 or more.  There were several sales levels they could achieve.  Cathy Swank earned a reward of a paper pack and compliments of her choice for meeting the 2nd level of the challenge!  Yeah Cathy!   Her paper pack and compliments are on their way.  In the meantime, I wanted to send her a special congrats from me so I created this card for her.

  

I used paper from our La Vie En Rose Paper pack and a special stamp set for consultants that achieve Level 1 in Straight to The Top when they first sign up.  I accented the card with our Gold Foil Tape and some Gold Assortments (Bow and Glitter Hearts).  I cut the shape and the frame with our new Artistry Cricut Cartridge.   

Congrats to Cathy Swank for a job well done!!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder