Treat Bags for Your Trick Or Treaters!

Halloween is just around the corner!  Today I'm sharing a fun way to give out your treats!  One is a little more detailed and the other is simple and quick!  But no matter which one you create, I'm sure the little monsters will love them.


For this first bag, I cut a background image from Close To My Heart's new Artistry Cricut Cartridge in Eggplant, Whisper and Black Cardstock.  I used the Eggplant Cardstock as the background and cut out the bats from the black cardstock and the ghost from the Whisper Cardstock.  I layered them on top of the Eggplant to create a multi-color background.   I added black shimmer trim across the top to seal the folded down edge and a stamped sentiment from Trick or Treat Sweets stamp set. 


The 2nd bag was quick to create and would be easy to make alot of these for classroom treat bags.  I used the same stamp - Trick or Treat Sweets to stamp the Frankenstein using a masking technique.  I cut a simple banner, added a strip of purple shimmer trim and used the mini stapler to staple in place.  Check out the Trick or Treat Sweets stamp below for all the cute little monsters.




Trick or Treat Sweets (B1460)


Other products used:

Designer Creations Slate Paper Bags (Z2036)

Artistry Cricut Cartridge - Z3167
Black Cardstock - 1386
Eggplant Cardstock - X5774
Whisper Cardstock - X5929
Black Shimmer Trim - Z1809
Purple Shimmer Trim - Z1919
Sequins Silver Collection - Z2013
Black Ink - Z2105
Pear Ink - Z2197

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal