Keep the Christmas Memories Alive with White Pines PML

I'm back with a follow up post about the Making Connections Event I attended last week in Memphis.  I am so excited to share this next project we created.

We created a cover page and a scrapbook page with the new White Pines Picture My Life Kit and the White Pines Paper pack.  By adding Poppy Thick Twine, White Pines Compliments and Red Enamel Gems, you can really make your Picture My Life pages pop.

Here is the cover page.  We took a 4x6 PML card and colored the leaves, flowers and berries with our ShinHan Touch Twin Markers and then wrapped it in Poppy Twine.  We also used papers from the White Pines Paper pack to create this page and accented it with the coordinating compliments and gems.   This page is just beautiful.  Imagine opening your Christmas Album to this page!


Next, we created a scrapbook page using more White Pines Picture My Life Cards.  The "Noel" in the upper right corner was cut from one of the 3x4 PML cards.  We also used another 3x4 card to accent the photo.  We used lots of twine and compliments here as well.  This would make a great page to add the annual family photo to.


With the leftover compliments and gems, we can add pretty touches to the rest of our Picture My Life cards!  This is a beautiful way to capture the Christmas Holiday.

Products used:


White Pines Paper Pack - X7200B
White Pines Compliments - X7200C
White Pines Picture My Life Kit - Z3176
Red Enamel Gems - Z3090
Poppy Thick Twine - Z3094

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder