50th Birthday - Artfully Sent

Today is my baby sister's 50th Birthday!  Guess that tells you at least how old I am!  This is the 2nd birthday card I made this past week. The first one I shared on Wednesday for another sister.  After I completed her card I was stumped as what to do for the other Birthday card.  Then I remembered that this was her big 5-0!  And guess what?!  The Artfully Sent cricut cartridge has a great Over the Hill card!  I pulled it into my Design Space and just started cutting.  It came together so quickly!

I used Confetti Wishes paper and found some unused compliments from another project that I had done.  I used one large compliment for the front of the card and added some strips of Canary, Thistle and Crystal Blue cardstock here:


Here is the "STAR" of this card - the inside!  I used a piece of Glitter paper from the Purple Glitter Paper (Z1992) (there are three shades) for the "50" and the banner.   



The candles on the card are from the Confetti Wishes Assortment.   I added more compliments to the inside of the card too.

Products used:  (The are all available until August 31 or WHILE SUPPLIES LAST!)

Confetti Wishes Paper - X7189B
Confetti Wishes Compliments - X7189C
Confetti Wishes Assortment - Z2044

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal