Have a Lovely Day with My Crush

If you haven't heard, Close To My Heart has a great special going on with their My Crush line.  My Crush™ is a line of books and accessories that can be used for on-the-go memory preservation. These books are a safe way to hold everyday memorabilia. During the month of June, when you purchase a My Crush Book and the coordinating My Crush Assortment, you will get the matching stamp set for FREE!

There are 60 pages in the Bluebird My Crush book so you don't have to save them all for journaling and memorabilia!  Tear out a page and make it into a card.   I shared a card I created with one of the pages last week.  If you missed it, you can see it HERE.   I pulled out my book yesterday and was flipping through the pages and this one caught my eye.   Look at all those butterflies!  Before I knew what I was doing, I had grabbed my scissors and I started cutting out the butterflies!


Next, I pulled a piece of Kraft cardstock and ran it through the Quaterfoil Embossing folder and began adding the butterflies.   Here is my finished product that took me only minutes to create!


I used Chocolate Ink and the phrase from "Lovely Birthday" (B1462) to stamp my sentiment.  I used a piece of hemp to tie it all together.   


Be sure to take advantage of the My Crush special during the month of June! They are all retiring at the end of August.  Once these fabulous books are gone, They will be gone FOREVER!

Here is the Bluebird My Crush Collection:

Blue Bird My Crush Book Z1856  > My Crush Favorites Asst Z1889 > My Crush Memories Asst Z1888 > Love This B1432 




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder