Taste of Summer - Orange You Sweet

Here is my 4th layout I have created from my Taste of Summer Paper pack!  Yes, that is right.  I said FOUR!  This layout features mostly the orange and green papers from the kit with an accent of yellow.



In addition to the Taste of Summer stamp, I also used the Documenting Moments stamp set.  I also used some White Shimmer Trim and Black Sparkles for accents.  


Documenting Moments - D1647

Remember! The exclusive Taste of Summer paper and stamp set 
are available ONLY during the month of May! 
Get yours before they are gone! 
Shop my website at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com for you own Taste of Summer!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder