Taste of Summer - Finding the Words

I created these 8 4x4 cards for my mom for Mother's Day.   My mom loves to send little notes of Thanks, Thinking of You and more.  She always hand writes a little note of encouragement or expresses her appreciation for something.   I love it that she still does this rather taking to the internet to send an email or her phone to send a text.   (Something WE ALL do!).    I thought she would love to have a set of cards created with this cheerful Taste of Summer paper.



I used the stamp set Finding the Words for these cards.   I also used silver sequins coloring some of them with my ShinHan Touch Twin markers.  I love how you can match to any color you need!

FINDING THE WORDS - D1646

Remember! The exclusive Taste of Summer paper and stamp set 
are available ONLY during the month of May! 
Get yours before they are gone! 
Shop my website at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com for you own Taste of Summer!



Comments

  1. I love your pairing of Finding the Words and the Taste of Summer papers. Great job!
    :) Marie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal