May is National Scrapbooking Month!

May is National Scrapbooking Month and Close To My Heart is celebrating with a tasty paper pack! During the month of May, get the Taste of Summer paper pack for $8.95!   This pack of 12 B&T papers has 6 yummy designs.  Mix and match the papers for some fun flavors in your layouts and cards!


Not full yet?  Add the Taste of Summer stamp set for $17.95 and you can come up with really great desserts!


I have been busy creating a lot of layouts and cards from this paper pack and stamp set.  I will be sharing my creations all through the month so be sure to stop by often!

A few weeks ago I spent the weekend creating with my Spa Girls in Virginia.  The Spa Girls are my group of CTMH sisters that won the Spa Retreat back in 2010.  We had such a great time, we make sure to have a lunch reunion at Convention every year.  Last year we decided to get together for our own little retreat.  This year, we were able to get our Taste Of Summer papers just in time to take to our retreat!  We shared ideas for layouts and cards which was so much fun!   This first layout I am sharing was designed by Shannon Pelletier.  This layout is based on Sketch #6 in Make It From Your Heart Vol 2.  Once she designed the layout, we were able to take it and run away with embellishments!




















For this layout, Shannon added Pear Cardstock and then used the reverse side of one of the B&T papers for the photo mats.  The purple strips are zip strips!  I love the free-handed lines around the layout and photo mats that we drew with the journaling pen.  We stamped the lemon in Pear and Canary inks.  Then we cut out the middle of the lemon and layered it on top of the pear stamped lemon.   It doesn't show up in the picture, but we added liquid glass to the lemon.  When it dried, it has a clear shiny look.  To finish the layout we scattered some Purple Glitter Gems and also added Thistle Diagonal Striped Ribbon.

Are you ready to get your own Taste of Summer?  Shop my website and order yours today!
www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com

Visit my blog on Wednesday for our National Scrapbooking Month Blog Hop! Over 30 Close To My Heart Cosultants will be sharing their artwook with this fun paper pack!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder