June Stamp of the Month - Ice Cream Dream



Welcome to the June Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! This month we are featuring Ice Cream Dreama set of 7 stamps. If you have come here from Cat Nowak's Blog, you are on the right path! The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way around. If you get lost along the way, you'll find the complete list of participating consultant's HERE.




How fun it is to have an Ice Cream themed stamp for June!  I couldn't WAIT to create with this set.  This stamp set was calling out for ShinHan Touch Twin Markers to me.   I paired them with the fun Confetti paper for my card.



I added Purple Shimmer Trim and pink Flamingo Dots to accent the card.  Also, to make it even more fun I added Liquid Glass to the windows of the Ice Cream Truck!  



If you haven't had a chance to try out our new ShinHan Touch Twin markers, you can do so in my next Technique Tuesday Class!  Be sure to check out my Upcoming Events Calendar tab for all the information on my next class!



Remember!  
This stamp is just $5 when you spend $50 in Close to My Heart products during the month of May!  If you don't already have a consultant, shop my website at www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com 

Now it is time to hop over to Jen Patrick's blog and see what she has created! 
You are in for a treat!

Comments

  1. I just love the colors of your ice cream truck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card. I love Confetti with this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Confetti Wishes is the perfect paper to go on your card. You matched the colors really well. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute - and impressed with how many of the images you were able to fit on one card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so fun! Love the incorporation of Confetti Wishes paper pack! I have yet to try that one but now it's time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Confetti Wishes works so well with this stamp set.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. So bright and happy. I love the Liquid Glass on the windows.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card! Love your coloring and liquid glass.

    ReplyDelete
  10. SOO Cute!! Really like the the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the ice cream "ramps." Really cute card!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal