April's Artfully Sent Class - Graduation Cards

Just in time for all the High School and College graduations that are just around the corner!  My next Artfully Sent class is all about Graduation Cards! In this class we will create these three cards:


The first is a sentiment card.  I added some color using the Glitter paper from the Teal Glitter Paper collection.

The 2nd card we will create is a swing card!  I added star paper from the Chalk It Up paper pack to help bring out the celebration!  I kept the card pretty simple but add some free-handed lines around the card with a journaling pen to give it a finished look.



The last card is a pop-up card!



If you are local to me and have the Artfully Sent Cricut Cartridge and your own Cricut Machine you can sign up for this class!   The class fee is just $10 and you get all the materials you will need to make the cards - including envelopes!  You just need to bring your Artfully Sent Cartridge and Cricut Machine and other basis supplies!



Two date choices! 
Monday, April 20 @ 6:00 pm
Saturday, April 25 @ 1:00 pm


Class size is limited!  Contact me today to sign up!  

Comments

  1. These cards are gorgeous - what a great idea for a workshop!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal