February Artfully Sent Class

My January Artfully Sent class was a success! I think the ladies learned a few things.  This class helped them gain more confidence in using this exciting new cartridge.  I will be offering another Artfully Sent Class in February!   In this class our main focus will be using the "0" key and we will even create an envelope and liner!  I'm even going to incorporate the use of the Dot embossing folder for our Pop Up card.



If you have an Artfully Sent Cartridge and would like to join me for this next class, contact me today! The class fee is $10 and you receive all the materials to make the two cards and envelope.   You will also receive Silver Sequin, Slate Diagonal Ribbon to embellish your cards and even a 5x7 Envelope for your Pop Up Card!
Class Dates:
Saturday, February 28 @ 1:00 PM (This class is full)
Thursday, March 5 @ 6:30 PM (4 spots available)
Location:  2722 Lascassas Pike 
Gateway Mechanical Office

Class space is limited.  Must RSVP and pay no later than February 14th.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder