Love Ya Silly - Simple Valentines

Do you usually create valentine cards for your children's school party?   Here is a really quick, simple and inexpensive idea!   With this adorable Love Ya Silly stamp set and 4 sheets of cardstock, some scraps and embellishments you have on hand, you can create 18 VERY EASY Valentine cards in less than an hour!



These are just flat 4 x 4 cards.  They do not open - just like most of the Valentine Cards you purchase for school parties.  I cut my Black 12x12 cardstock into 4x4 squares.  Then I cut the White Daisy Cardstock into 3 1/2 x 3 1/2 squares.   I used my embossing tool to score 1/4" around the edge of the White Daisy piece to give it a little added dimension.   Next, I stamped the cute little monsters and the sentiment onto the White Daisy piece and added various embellishments.  SIMPLE!!   How quick was that??!  And they are sooo cute!

I used Pear, Lagoon and Sunset inks to get away from the traditional pink and red!  These make cute Valentine Cards that even your little guy would want to give!

Love Ya Silly - B1470   $9.95

Products used for these cards:
Black Cardstock - 1386
White Daisy Cardstock - 1385
Love Ya Silly - B1470
Pear Exclusive Ink - Z2197
Lagoon Exclusive Ink - Z2195
Sunset Exclusive Ink - Z2191
Teal Shimmer Trim - Z1918
Stuck on You Puffies - Z3037
Black and Grey Epoxy Bubbles - Z1935

These are so clean and simple, I'm going enter these into Heart 2Heart's Clean and Simple Challenge!

Hurry!  You still have time to get those cards made!  Order this adorable stamp today - www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com



Comments

  1. So cute. I still giggle when i see that monster with a mustache or a bowtie. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love these little guys, I just "had" to have this set! I love that even on a simple card they are awesome on their own! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    Brandi R.
    H2H DT member
    crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't think I needed this stamp set - now I know better! These little cards are simply adorable. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable, I love these little guys! Thanks for playing with us at H2H challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Valentines for boys to give or to give to boys. Thanks for showing us how at Heart 2 Heart.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal