Complimenting a Pathfinding Layout

If you follow me much you know how much I love the Compliments that match our papers.  Today I'm sharing a layout that I created using the coordinating Compliments for the Pathfinding papers.   I used my leftover papers from the Pathfinding Workshop On the Go kit and added a couple of sheets of Colonial White Cardstock to use as my base pages.





The layout sketch is "Crystal Ball" from the How To Book - Magic.  To cut the large flower on the left page, I used my Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge cutting it at 6 1/2".  The flower is Shift + Flower 2.  I thought this made a great background for the large circle dimensional element from the compliments.

The flower in the upper right corner of the left page is also a dimensional element from the compliments.  I used a small wooden button from the Pathfinding Assortments in the center and accented the flower with some little acorn stamps that were included in the Workshop on the Go Kit.







These are the other two layouts that can be created with this kit.

Instructions are provided in the kit.

Additional Layout you can create.

Products Used:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder