EEEK!!! It's Scaredy Cat!

The Halloween themed paper in Close To My Heart's Annual Inspirations is so cute!  This particular paper pack was not accompanied by a Workshop On The Go Scrapbooking kit like most of the other papers in the book.   Since my Hostess Clubs love the WOTG kits so much and most of them love Halloween, I wanted to put together a kit for them that was easy to follow!

I came up with these two layouts using the Scaredy Cat Paper Pack, Scaredy Cat Compliments and the Scaredy Cat Assortments.  No stamping on these layouts this time - just lots of spooky fun! Using the 3D Foam Tape with the stickease adds a fun dimension to layouts.


The Sunset and Thistle cardstock are photo mats. The standard sizes will make it easy to pop in those Trick or Treat pictures!


The large photo spot on the right page can be substituted for 2 Vertical 4 x 6 photo. You also have 2 smaller photo options on the two smaller Thistle photo mats.

Because I created these layouts for my clubs, I needed to create cutting guides and layout directions. This 5 page guide includes 2 clear pictures of each layout, specific cutting measurements for each piece, a layout guide to show how the pictures are placed and also a guide for cutting BOTH layouts at once. I would be happy to share these files for FREE with the purchase of the three products  -

Scaredy Cat Paper Pack X185B - $9.95
Scaredy Cat Compliments X7185C - $4.95
Scaredy Cat Assortments Z3011 - $6.95

2 other products used that are optional are:
3D Foam Tape - Z1151
Corner Rounder - Z1912

Go to my website - www.stampinheaven.ctmh.com to order these products today!

Please be sure to include an email address. I will send you the guide to your email in PDF form.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal