2014 Annual Inspirations New Product Blog Hop

Welcome to our NEW PRODUCT Blog Hop! This hop will take you through 54 consultant blogs introducing you to some of the best new products in Close To My Heart's Annual Inspirations! It's a big circle so when you get back to me you know you have been all the way around the hop! Just look for the next link near the bottom of each post. If you came from April Nourse's Blog you are on the right track! If you get lost along the way you can find the complete list of participants HERE.

I know I haven't been sharing much on my blog since the book has been introduced but I've been in a creative frenzy prepping for my upcoming Open House and projects.   I'll be sharing all of those projects soon.   For the New Product Blog Hop I wanted to do something besides a layout or a card because we have so many awesome new products in addition to our traditional scrapbooking and cardmaking products

One of our new products is from our new Designer Creations Line.  This new line features unique 3-D gift items in fun colors and patterns meant to hold your handmade art, photos, or other treats. The pre-designed pieces can be dressed up, if desired, or can stand alone as finished designed pieces.
The products in this line include:
  • A buttoned bag that can be fastened shut, making storage convenient. (2 bags)
  • A takeout box that folds into a cute gift box and includes a handle. (2 boxes)
  • A cupcake box which includes a round base—just the right size for a cupcake—and a viewing window. (2 boxes)
  • A short stack album and mini frames are ideal for holding photos and other paper pieces and embellishments.
  • Paper bags just the right size for cards, treats, or other small goodies. The bags come in several different designs and 4 colors. (12 bags)
Today, I'm sharing the Take-out box.  


I created a wrap around band stamped with stamped in Olive ink with the new Season of Thanks (D1604) stamp.  I also stamped in Autumn Terracotta and cut out a few words and glued them on top of the Olive words.

Next I created a tag using the papers from new Pathfinding (X7186B) paper pack.  The flower and leafs are stamped with another fun new stamp  - Lifetime of Happiness (C1589).  Two more new products round out the tag - Gold Shimmer Trim (Z1985) and Pathfinding Assortments (Z3012).  Both of these are adhesive backed for easy application.   I just LOVE the shimmer trim!   The Topiary Mini Chevron Tibbon (Z1929) ties the tag to the box handle.

Products Used:

Now it is time to hop over to Melissa Robinson's blog and see what new product she has to share!

Comments

  1. Cute. CUTE!! I haven't ordered any of these yet...so now that will go onto my wish list! LOL!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful creation!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I foresee using these as Christmas goodies containers....thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love what you did with this! The band around the middle with "pop" words is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project! Love the banner around the box...great way to use that stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wow--- I love this cute box! I have the stamp sets too. I may scrap-lift this:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the perfect project for a Thanksgiving party!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal