Surf's Up Picture My Life with Heart To Heart

This is my last week as a Guest Designer with Heart 2 Heart.   It's been fun and I hope you have had fun playing along with their challenges!  This week's challenge is to create a project with Close to My Heart's Picture My Life.   I created a Vacation Mini Album using the Surf's Up Picture My Life Kit and the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.   This is the project we will be doing this week at my Monthly Girl's Night Out Event.



Creating the album was really easy using the PML cards!  I just chose several 4x6 cards and added 3 additional pages I created from the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.   I also used the 3x4 cards to accent several of the pages.  The pages shown below along with the album cover were created using the Artbooking Cricut Cartridge.


Recipe:
Surf's Up Picture My Life
Juniper Carstock
Buttercup Cardstock
Sorbet Cardstock
Cashmere Cardstock
Desert Sand Cardstock
Stamp - Sightseer (C1534)
Burlap Ribbon
Artbooking Cricut Collection
1 1/2" Rings
Chipboard (Front & Back Covers)

Please join us for come Picture My Life Fun over at H2H!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder