Some Like It Hot with H2H

This week's challenge over at Heart 2 Heart is 'Some Like It Hot'.  I thought about creating a summer time card but as I was going through my stamps, I came across this cute little set that I had never used before.  I've been creating lots of cards lately with retired papers for an upcoming Girl's Night Out Event in August.   I just kept coming back this to stamp so I decided to create a card with it for my event.



The stamp set is called Cup of Cheer (B1404).  The B&T paper I used was from the Elementals paper pack from a few years ago.  I paired it Indian Corn Blue and Cocoa.   I used retired ribbon (Cocoa Grosgrain) and a sorbet brad from my stash.

Come on over and join us at H2H this week!

Comments

  1. This is so cute! The color combo is perfect. I love coffee; I can't believe I've not noticed this stamp set before! So glad I saw this!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder