Just 2 Weeks Left!

There are only two weeks left before we say goodbye to many products in our 2014 Spring Summer Idea!  If you have some items on your wish list from this book, you better get them before they are gone forever!  A few things like the Balloon Ride Scrapbooking kit, and the Ivy Lane Cardmaking kit were so popular, they have already sold out!

While we are excitedly anticipating the release of the new Annual Inspirations on August 1, I don't want you to miss out on some great deals like our Organizers.  I've got several of each of these and although my scraproom is a big mess - at least it's an ORGANIZED big mess!  The prices on all of our organizers will be going up $2-$3 in August so get them NOW before the price increase!


Shop my website 24/7!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal