Brand New Consultant Kits for Close To My Heart

One of the most exciting things about being a Close To My Heart consultant is getting to see AND purchase new product one month before its released to our customers.  This gives us time to become to design, create and play with all the new products before we share them with our customers.   I've got new product coming today and I just can't wait!

The one month preview ALSO applies to any new consultant that signs up!  So if you sign up today, you will receive a brand new consultant kit loaded with new Close To My Heart products that hasn't been released yet!  And even better, there are two different kits to choose from which will better fit your papercrafting hobby.   Each kit is just $99 (Retail Value over $370)  What an AWESOME deal!

If you are a scrapbooker, choose the memory keeping kit which has a variety of essential tools and products perfect for creating beautiful layouts and pages.


Are you a card maker?  Choose the kit that is geared towards cardmaking!  This Cardmaker’s New Consultant Kit contains a wide selection of Close To My Heart products, ideal for creating stunning cards.

For a complete detailed list of both kits please visit my website at:  Stampinheaven - What We Do

Have questions about being a consultant?  Check out the Join My Team tab on my blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal