Coming Soon Artistic Adventure - Close To My Heart Convention 2014


I am so stinkin' excited about this year's convention coming up next week.  I fly out on Tuesday and I have a huge long list of "TO DO's". So little time but somehow as always I'll get it done.  I'd like to schedule a couple of posts for while I'm gone but not sure I can squeeze that in.  I will try to post a few updates from convention if I can.  You can definately follow along by checking in with my StampinHeaven Facebook Page because I'll be posting there as much as possible.  

This is going to be an exciting year as CTMH celebrates our 30 year Anniversary- BRAND new Idea Book format with nearly 50 more added pages of products and artwork.  And speaking of products - there are going to be 250 exciting new products! WOW!!  Convention attendees won't get the new books into our sweaty little hands until the close of General Session on Thursday which is right before lunch.   Our lunch will be spent drooling over the new book.   After the end of that General Session I'm usually dizzy from the frenzied excitement and squealing (yes I'll be squealing) at the announcement of all the new goodies.  It usually takes me a little bit to calm down.  I know it sounds crazy but every CTMH Consultant that has gone to convention knows what I'm talking about.  

Convention 2013 - DisneyWorld - Spa Girl Reunion
Attending convention is just one of the many highlights of being a Close To My Heart Consultant.  I've made so many friends far and wide and this is like a yearly reunion.  We get to meet up, catch up and trade ideas.   Reconnecting and re-energizing is something I look forward too.  While at convention, we'll see new artwork, get new ideas and learn new techniques.  ALSO, Consultants that attend convention get the added bonus of ordering new product bundles at an awesome discount too!

Have you ever considering signing up as a consultant?  If you want more information, please contact me! I'd love to have you join my team!  You can find more info HERE.

OK - to tackle my long list of "TO DO's" I must sign off for now!  Thanks for stopping by!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

Mystery Hostess Announced and an Artiste Gift Card Holder