2014 CTMH Convention Wrap Up - Recap #1

WOW...... WOW.... WOW   what an AMAZING convention we just had.   Nothing will ever beat the excitement of attending my very first convention back in 2010 but this one came very close!

My plane arrived in California about 1:20 so by the time I got shuttled over to the Disneyland Hotel and checked in, I had some free time Tuesday night to visit Disneyland with my friends Heather and Jaime.  

I had been looking forward to going to back to Disneyland for convention.  It really is a magical place to celebrate.  I was able to meet up with so many of my CTMH sisters far and wide.  These are a few of my Spa Gals.  In 2010 we all won the CTMH Spa Retreat.  Now, every year, we meet up for a reunion lunch at convention to catch up.  We were missing a few girls this year but hopefully next year the entire group can come back!


Wednesday was Leadership Day.  Our sessions were informative and inspiring.  I learned so much from many of the leading consultants in Close To My Heart.  My little notebook is FULL of notes! After dinner I attended the Scattered Hearts Team Meeting (picture above) which is led by Tina Sutton. She has over 1,000 consultants under her.   How humbling to know that I was #10 on her team for top sales!

She gave me this layout she created in Studio J:

Finally, Thursday came.... it's the BIG REVEAL day!  The day we get to see new product and are given the Idea Book!

Here is a look at the new Idea Book- Annual Inspirations.  I think it is so pretty!!  I wish I could open up the pages and show you HOW pretty it REALLY is.... but that will have to wait!
 
I will tell you names of paper packs that will sure get your imagination going!

Chalk It Up 
Pathfinding 
Scardy Cat 
Yuletide Carol 
Snowhaven 
Confetti Wishes 
Brushed 
Wanderful (and this is NOT misspelled!)
Seaside

How fun are these!!  Can't wait to show you!

I've got so much more to share but I must get back to my other 'not as much fun' job.   I'll be posting more later this week.  In the mean time, stop by tomorrow for a fun new Stamp of the Month Blog Hop for July!!  




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal