Color Throwdown for Christmas Cheer



            Looking for the December Stamp of the Month?  You can get right to it HERE.

It's been a long time since I've colored with markers.   Lately when I've been coloring my images I've used the blending pen with ink, or watercolor pencils.   When I saw the colors in the Color Throwdown Challenge this time I just knew I had to use my Close To My Heart Markers.  So I stamped some images and set to coloring!  


Aren't these great colors?   Would you think of Christmas for these colors?  I did!  I used Close to My Heart colors Outdoor Denim, Olive, Cranberry and Honey.  


I had fun with this 6x6 card.   The stamp set is Christmas Cheer (D1491) which is perfect for coloring.  I added some Red Glitz Glitter Gel for a little accent under the Merry Christmas.   I also scissor distressed the edges of each cardstock piece to bring out the white core.  I used "One the Side" sketch from Jeanette Lynton's How To Book - Originals for this card.   I LOVE these How To books!  


Comments

  1. How fun! Love how you used the colors. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Close to My Heart Christmas Card Blog Hop

Just for Fun Blog Hop

The Proposal